Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cozy thursday afternoon

Today I decided to spend my whole afternoon at a cozy place. The sun was shining and it smelled after spring - love this kind of smell. So, I snatched the book, which I am currently reading and went to "Le Pain Quotidien" - bakery chain. I love this kind of bakeries .. as you come in there is a huge vitrine with eclairs, maccarons, tartes and so on. Also there is a big assortment of french bread. Another thing I like are this typical big comune tables in french bakeries .. i think this contributes the community.



I got a place in the corner of the terrace and the waiter also offered me a blanket. I ordered a cinnamon cappuccino, for which I could die for, and a salad nicoise. It was veeeery delicious.
So, there I was sitting in my corner, with a blanket, sunglasses, a huge cup of cappuccino, keeping track of the people walking by. This I acutally another thing I love, to watch people and trying to imagine how their life is...


















Summing-up:


Today's restaurant:
Le Pain Quotidien, www.lepainquotidien.com

Today's meal:
Salade Nicoise - salad with tuna, mesclun, tomates, cucumbers, capers, egg & olive oil (but I orderd balsamico too)

My must-haves today:
big scarf converse ● rayban wayfarer ● the book I'm currently reading ● vittel ● cinnamon cappuccino ● sun

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better then sipping a cappuccino and cuddling up with a blanket. That sounds so wonderful. I also love to watch people. Thats one of the main reasons why I go to the mall. lol

    I love your must-haves today. Thats one of my favorite parts.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete