Saturday, April 24, 2010

isn't it actually all about food ... ?


dear foodies,

after reading nearly every day endless recipes on food blogs, I finally decided to start my own one. I love food .. I love to cook, bake, taste, go to restaurants .. actually it's all about food. Admit that your first, or okay 2nd, thought in the morning is "what can I have for breakfast?" and after arriving at school,job,etc you already have to think what to have for lunch.

I am a dreamer .. I love cozy places, like fancy bakeries, native restaurant, etc. And sometimes I can spent for hours going through the menu, not knowing what I want to try more. Do you know this feeling, if something tastes not so good and you regret that you haven't ordered the other thing :-) .. it's awful, isn't it?

I try to find new recipes and ideas every day, therefore my recipe books already nearly explode. So from this day on, I will share them with you guys, and I really hope to get feedback from you, whether they are positive or not - or maybe you will have some new ideas on my recipes too which you can tell me.

and now, sway your wooden spoons and enjoy your meals

3 comments:

  1. Some how I got to your blog from weheartit.com. I don't know how, but I don't mind. :)I plan to follow your blog, I'm very interested in where it will go and what you will post. I love to cook, love everything about it. So I am excited to see what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://themadhatterandalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie!!!
    I'm so happy about your comment .. you are the first one. Actually your attention to my blog motivated me even more to blog - thank you very much for that. Hope you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete